CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 26, 2011

Please, Mom and Dad..

Found this on facebook. A friend posted it, which made me stop and think again. Lets muhasabah.



Please, Mom and Dad...

My hands are small. I don't mean to spill my milk.

My legs are short - please slow down so I can keep up.

Don't slap my hands when I touch something bright and pretty. I don't understand.

... Please look at me when I talk to you. It lets me know you are really listening.

My feelings are tender - don't nag me all day. Let me make mistakes without feeling stupid.

Don't expect the bed I make or the picture I draw to be perfect. Just love me for trying.

Remember, I am a child, not a small adult. Sometimes I don't understand what you're saying.

I love you so much. Please love me for being myself, not just for the things I can do...


*from the book 'Hypnobirthing, The Mongan Method'
 
 

Ya Allah, Kau bimbinglah kami dalam mendidik amanah dari-Mu ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment